If you’re searching for good TV to spend a lot of time with on Netflix, welcome to another list of best shows you might have missed. Netflix periodically changes up its line-up of programs, but its excellent originals stick around. Hopefully you’ll find a hidden gem or two here to keep you entertained at home. Now playing: Watch this: What’s new to stream for February 2021 4:08 Read more: Bridgerton: That ending explained and all your questions answered CNET Culture Entertain your brain with the coolest news from space to superheroes, memes to robots. Lupin Netflix If you enjoyed Money Heist, then meet Lupin, another non-English language show with a propulsive action-packed story. This time we’re in France, where professional thief Assane Diop enacts his revenge mission on the man responsible for his father’s death. Inspired by a book about gentleman thief Arsène Lupin, Assane uses disguises, thieving know-how and a good dose of charisma to expose the wealthy and powerful Hubert Pellegrini’s crimes. Bridgerton Netflix Bridgerton is practically a show designed to be addictive. Known as Jane Austen but with sex, the period piece has a tad more going for it: With lavish production design and colorful costumes, this is… Read full this story
- The best TV shows to watch this week
- All the new films and TV shows to watch in April 2018 on Netflix
- Only Fools and Horses tops list of 50 TV shows Brits watch on repeat
- The 10 best TV shows of 2018 (so far)
- The must-see new TV shows to watch this spring
- The best TV shows this week
- TV shows which Brits watch over and over and over revealed
- Who is Dan Snow, what TV shows has he presented, who’s his wife Lady Edwina Grosvenor and does he have children?
- Netflix advertising job binge watching its box-sets
- Which is the best TV crime drama of all time? Mirror writers pick top suspects
The 55 best TV shows to binge-watch on Netflix have 314 words, post on www.cnet.com at February 2, 2021. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.