The funding will be used to repair basic infrastructure and facilities in seven communes, including Cam Thuy, Phong Binh, Hien Thanh, Hai Thuong, Trieu Trach, Thuan and Mo O, as well as at the Quang Tri technical college. According to a document approved by local authorities on February 23, repairs are set to run until July 31. Central Vietnam was struck by four storms, three floods, and a series of landslides last October. The seven communes bore the brunt of the disaster, with schools, bridges, roads, water supply systems, housing, and other buildings swept away or destroyed. KOICA provided non-refundable aid of more than 9.6 million USD to Quang Tri in the 2013-2017 period, to help the province conduct a programme on increasing living standards in rural areas. Source: VNA
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 24
- Defense secretary Mark Esper REVERSES order to remove combat soldiers from Washington D.C. after talks at the White House as he fights to save his job in wake of publicly telling Donald Trump NOT to deploy federal forces
- Melania Trump pleads for an end to 'looting and violence in the name of justice' as she tackles racial division, mourns victims of COVID and backs her husband saying he gives 'total honesty' and 'loves America'
- 'It's a lose-lose battle.' She's been waiting four weeks for the sheriff to evict her
- PICTURED: Several homeless men smoke cigarettes and sit outside boutique hotel in Brooklyn after Mayor Bill de Blasio bused them into trendy area despite promising to end controversial relocation program
- Inside the Republican Suicide Machine
- Trump's election meddling is threatening US democracy
- Phil Collins' greatest solo songs – ranked!
- White Island volcano survivor who suffered horrific burns to 70 per cent of her body shares harrowing details about her injuries
RoK aids Quang Tri in alleviating flooding aftermath have 285 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at February 24, 2021. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.