by Hoàng Vân Anh Hà My Yoga was founded by yoga teacher Lê Hà My and specialises in teaching beginners the basics of the spiritual discipline and how to avoid injuries in those less-than-limber early days. Despite now being based in Sweden, she continues to teach Vietnamese students via her archive of online videos and also writes about how to use props to make it easier to practise. A book is also in the pipeline. She first practised yoga seriously in 2016. As someone who enjoys sport and movement and had tried many different things, she found savasana — the five minutes of rest at the end of every yoga class — to be unique compared to other practices. Later on, she aspired to teach to the standard of Indian teachers and fortunately won a scholarship for a training course at the Om Factory HANOI – School of Yoga. And that was when she underwent a change in career. HELP FOR BEGINNERS: Hà My and one of her many props. Photo Hà My Yoga Her previous job in HCM City didn't have a fixed schedule and was quite stressful. She quit that job to fully focus on the 200 hours of teacher training,… Read full this story
- Maty Ezraty, Who Spread Her Yoga Methods Globally, Dies at 55
- International Yoga Day 2017: Famous sports stars who practice yoga
- ISKCON's Govardhan Eco Village launches course for yoga gurus
- Beloved Instagram yogis Dana Falsetti and Kino MacGregor fight back against Alo Yoga lawsuit
- This could be why you're getting dizzy during yoga class
- Why This Woman Launched a Yoga Streaming Service For People of Color
- Yoga Center of Minneapolis teachers forming new venture
- How This “Fat Femme” Yoga Instructor Is Reshaping The $3 Trillion Wellness Industry
- Mark Bertolini of Aetna on Yoga, Meditation and Darth Vader
- Russia prison chief rejects claim jail yoga could 'turn inmates gay'
Remote classes a winner for yoga teacher have 303 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at February 28, 2021. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.