The primate and reptile animals belong to Group IIB, the group of rare animals restricted from being held in captivity, hunted and used for commercial purposes. The Vu Quang National Park said that it received the animals from residents in Son Linh commune, Huong Son district, who found the macaques, one weighing 4 kilogrammes and the other 2 kilogrammes, injured in the forest. They took the animals home, and took care of them. Meanwhile, the python, over 2.5 metres in length and over 7 kilogrammes in weight, was handed over by a local resident in Tho Dien commune, Vu Quang district. Source: VNA
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Designer Answers a Gazillion Questions About… Everything, Really
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild update 1.3.3 lets you re-purchase rare gear, adds Xenoblade Chronicles 2 quest
- Far Cry 4 Hunting Quests Guide – Hunting Animal Locations, How to Kill
- Mutant wolf survival sim The Wild Eight trailer showcases new art and gameplay
- Now is the time for Hearthstone’s Wild mode to finally shine
- Interview: Breath of the Wild Director Talks Speed Runs, Critic Response and Future of Zelda
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild Screenshot Reveals Possible Return of the Merchant Beedle
- 30th Anniversary Zelda Amiibo Functionality Revealed For Legend Of Zelda Breath Of The Wild
- The Long Dark’s Early Access Trailer Challenges You to Survive in the Wild
- Can Link Get Drunk in Zelda: Breath of the Wild?
Rare animals released to the wild in Ha Tinh province have 220 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at February 24, 2021. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.