Local authorities announced the information during a meeting between the cabinet, the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control, and localities on February 24. Quang Ninh recently issued a resolution stipulating urgent tasks and solutions in the COVID-19 fight. It will cut 10 percent from regular spending and increase budget contingency to a maximum of 4 percent per total budget spending in order to provide the resources to fight COVID-19 and other diseases and respond to natural disasters and emergencies. As of February 24, Quang Ninh had reported 61 COVID-19 cases. Local departments, agencies, and localities have been urged to remain vigilant and take measures seriously, synchronously, and effectively to prevent the spread of the pandemic. At a meeting on February 23, the standing board of the provincial Party Committee decided to provide 4 billion VND to the neighbouring province of Hai Duong, which is now grappling with COVID-19 clusters. Source: VNA
- COVID-19 Vaccine to Be Free in US, Official Says
- Report: Britain Nears $625 mln Sanofi/GSK COVID-19 Vaccine Deal
- COVID-19 vaccine | Britain nears 500 million pound deal with GSK, Sanofi: Report
- Who would be the first to get a Covid-19 vaccine?
- Operation Warp Speed commits $1.6 billion to Covid-19 vaccine maker Novavax
- Elon Musk’s Tesla to help pharma company in development of COVID-19 vaccine
- Work on about 20 COVID-19 vaccines showing 'good progress': Report
- India will have to play key role in mass production of COVID-19 vaccine: French envoy
- Wall Street expects a Covid-19 vaccine before US presidential election
- Vietnam Covid-19 vaccine provokes ‘high immunogenicity’ in mice
Quang Ninh to spend 500 billion VND buying COVID-19 vaccines have 242 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at March 30, 2021. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.