Paradox has pulled development of Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 from Hardsuit Labs, delayed the game indefinitely and cancelled new pre-orders. In a statement, Paradox said “in order to meet our goals for it, we’ve come to the conclusion that a change is needed and, as a result, more development time is required”. Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 will now not release in 2021 as planned. Paradox said it has signed a new developer to pick up development duties, but it sounds like the wait for the game could be a long one. Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 has suffered a troubled development. It was initially due out during the first quarter of 2020 before being delayed twice, and has been dogged by controversy. In June 2020, Paradox confirmed any content designer Chris Avellone had contributed to the game would be removed following allegations of sexual assault. A shake-up of Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2’s development team was then hinted at in August 2020, when developer Hardsuit and Paradox announced a delay “to ensure the best player experience possible”. Its statement also made references to “organisational changes” within the team that it would share at a… Read full this story
- Amazon pulling out all the stops with latest Echo line
- Five talking points from Liverpool's pre-season win over Torino
- Coventry City target told he can leave his club
- POLITICO Brussels Playbook, presented by CEFIC: Jean-Claude and Arnie — Putin’s busy weekend — Trump world order
- Gomez on how Sturridge transformed his Liverpool career in pre-season
- Why Bristol Old Vic's new restaurant can take a flamboyant bow
- Lord Sugar can’t be a***d to turn up and the producers are taking the Mickey – 7 things we learnt from tonight’s Apprentice
- Can US bring Iranian oil exports to zero?
- Blackmore confident Sheffield Eagles can still hit five win goal in Super 8s
- Reinvented and resurgent, Tiger Woods can rewrite his own Ryder Cup history
Paradox pulls Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 from dev, cans pre-orders have 308 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at February 23, 2021. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.