HCM City has none location locked down as a precaution against COVID-19 after 12 days without local transmission. — Photo tuoitre.vn HCM CITY— The HCM City Centre for Disease Control and Prevention (HCDC) said with no new COVID-19 cases diagnosed since February 11 all lockdown locations in the city have been taken down. The last lockdown location is block F at the Carillon apartment building at 1 Trần Văn Danh Street in Tân Bình District was took down on Wednesday. Between February 8 and 15 authorities had isolated multiple locations in Thủ Đức City and a few districts. Eighteen areas were locked down on February 8 alone after 29 people were diagnosed with COVID-19, all related to the infection cluster at Tân Sơn Nhất Airport. On Monday the HCDC announced that for 11 days since February 11 there had been no local transmission. But it continues to obtain medical declarations from and conduct test on people coming from provinces with social distancing. It also encourages people to stay alert not be neglectful, and make honest medical declarations. Health authorities in Bình Thạnh District have begun randomly testing customers and employees at restaurants and drinking places in Ward A. On Monday night 32 people were asked to… Read full this story
- Real estate projects in HCM City's central area remain stalled
- HCM City: sex difference at birth narrowed
- Skies above HCM City to light up to welcome in the New Year
- The Controversial Crime-Fighting Program That Changed Big-City Policing Forever
- Story of cities #30: how this Amsterdam inventor gave bike-sharing to the world
- Want cheap energy bills? Move to a city
- Police clash with protesters and lock students into colleges to stop them taking to the streets in India as demonstrations against 'anti-Muslim' migration laws enter fifth day
- New wave of petrochemicals expansion in Gujarat
- The Battery’s new charge: Four years later, is the city buying into the private club?
- How gaming startups like Games2win, Nazara Games are riding the Jio 4G wave
No location remains locked down in HCM City as new COVID wave begins to ease have 324 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at February 24, 2021. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.