Video Player Close BEIJING, Feb. 24 (Xinhua) — Relations between China and Mongolia have entered into fast-track in recent years with fruitful results gained through practical cooperation, Chinese State Councilor and Foreign Minister Wang Yi said Wednesday. Wang made the remarks in a telephone conversation with the newly-appointed Mongolian Foreign Minister Batmunkh Battsetseg. China attaches great importance to the friendly neighborship with Mongolia, and always puts this relation at a specially significant place in China’s neighborhood diplomacy, he noted. This year is historically meaningful for both China and Mongolia as people of each country will respectively greet the 100th anniversary of the Communist Party of China and Mongolian People’s Party, Wang said. Both sides should jointly implement the important consensus reached by the leaders of both countries, promoting greater development of the China-Mongolia comprehensive strategic partnership and bringing about more benefits to both peoples, he added. In the face of the unexpected COVID-19 pandemic, governments and peoples of China and Mongolia have shared the weal and woe, and reached out to each other with assistance and support, lifting the bilateral ties to a new level, Wang said. Noting that the touching story of Mongolia donating 30,000 sheep to China is… Read full this story
- History will make fair evaluation of Trump administration: Chinese FM spokesperson
- April-May would be a crucial phase in the India-China standoff
- Daniel Andrews attempts to talk tough on China's Aussie soldier insult - until reporters raise a VERY pointed question about his controversial Belt and Road Initiative deal with Beijing
- China's ban on Aussie coal will make the world's biggest polluter destroy the planet even MORE - as Beijing is slammed for breaching trade deal
- Western Australian premier fears for the future of his mining-dependent state if Australia's relationship with China keeps worsening
- UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson blames Chinese for coronavirus pandemic telling world leaders it was triggered by 'demented' people who 'grind up the scales of a pangolin' in bid to become more 'potent'
- India thwarts Chinese intrusion attempt at Naku La, 20 PLA soldiers injured
- China says WHO experts to visit Wuhan in coronavirus origins probe
- US businesses oppose call for keeping tariffs on China
- Chinese PLA soldier captured in Ladakh's Chushul sector, handed back
Chinese FM says China-Mongolia relationship enters into fast-track have 361 words, post on www.xinhuanet.com at February 25, 2021. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.