A man beloved by almost everyone in today’s bitterly divided America will front the celebration of the nation’s next President and history-making Vice President. Tom Hanks will host the primetime Celebrating America special that will culminate the inauguration of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris on January 20. Along with appearances from the 46th POTUS and 49th VPOTUS, the Ricky Kirshner and Glenn Weiss-produced 90-minute show will also feature performances from Justin Timberlake, Demi Lovato, Ant Clemons and longtime Democrat supporter Jon Bon Jovi. More acts and big names are expected to be announced in the next few days. As has been rumored for the past week, Celebrating America will air on multiple networks. Starting at 8:30 p.m. ET, the unity-aiming special will be carried by ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC and CNN, I hear. Additionally, the Weiss-directed show will be seen on Amazon Prime Video, Microsoft Bing, NewsNOW from Fox, and AT&T DIRECTV and U-verse as well as the Presidential Inaugural Committee’s social media feeds. Related Story Walt Disney Co., Motion Picture Association Halt Contributions To Lawmakers Who Voted To Reject Certification Of Electoral Vote For Joe Biden Working with Covid-19 safety protocols and concerns about new threats from the forces… Read full this story
- All about BAFTAs 2020: the host, the nominations, how to watch and more
- Did Golden Globes host Ricky Gervais go TOO far? Comedian jokes about Jeffrey Epstein and Prince Andrew as he eviscerates 'woke' Hollywood, telling stars: 'If ISIS started a streaming service, you'd call your agent'
- The best Android apps (January 2020)
- 'It's a masterclass in wanting to have your cake and eat it’: Furious Buckingham Palace aides turn on Prince Harry and Meghan Markle after they stun the Queen by ‘pressing the nuclear button’ and quitting the Royal Family
- What's On Netflix In February 2020? Locke & Key Premieres, New Movies, TV Shows, And More
- Pete Buttigieg IS ahead in Iowa caucus results as Democrats FINALLY unveil two-thirds of votes - with Bernie Sanders in second place and Joe Biden in distant FOURTH
- Best Netflix shows: 20 TV series you should be watching in February 2020
- What’s on TV Wednesday, Feb. 5: ‘Lego Masters’ on Fox
- Democratic debate: 2020 candidates' divisions laid bare in feisty TV debate
- Movies on TV this week: Sunday, Feb. 9: ‘Bonnie and Clyde’ on TCM and Kirk Douglas in ‘Lust for Life’ (1956)
Tom Hanks To Host Biden/Harris Inaugural TV Special On January 20; Multiple Networks & Streamers To Air have 382 words, post on deadline.com at January 13, 2021. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.