The New Radicals will reunite for the first time in over 20 years to perform "You Get What You Give" as part of the Biden-Harris administration's virtual "Parade Across America" event . The 1998 hit single resurfaced on the 2020 campaign trail as the handpicked walk-on song for Vice President-elect's husband Doug Emhoff – the soon-to-be Second Gentleman – during rallies. "If there's one thing on Earth that would possibly make us get the band together, if only for a day, it is the hope that our song could be even the tiniest beacon of light in such a dark time," frontman Gregg Alexander said in a statement. "America knows in its heart that things will get bright again with a new administration and a real plan for vaccines on the way. That's the message of the song… this world is gonna pull through." The hit also has a deep connection with the Biden family: In Joe Biden's 2017 autobiography, Promise Me, Dad , he wrote that "You Get What You Give" became the family's rallying "theme song" for son Beau Biden during his battle with cancer. "During breakfast, Beau would often make me listen to what I thought was… Read full this story
- PICTURE EXCLUSIVE: Lewis Burton, 28, engages in tense conversation with new girlfriend Lottie Tomlinson, 22, after flying to Ibiza on Lewis Hamilton's old private jet... six months after Caroline Flack's suicide
- Nolte: Gang that Led Us into Iraq War Reunites to Support Joe Biden
- Highest paid female athletes of last year sees Serena Williams knocked off top spot by 22-year-old rival Naomi Osaka
- Victims' Families Await Compensation From Sudan 22 Years After US Embassy Bombings
- EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt’s wife ‘still doesn’t know why he’s walked out on her’ after 22 years together
- NY Times columnist warns Biden has created 'dangerous opening for Trump' with talk of US lockdown
- The 22-year old at the center of the self-driving car craze
- Fans welcome Manawatū Jets home after team's first NBL final in 22 years
- Praise for Health Care Workers, Barbs for Biden as GOP Convention Opens
- Donald Trump tweets 'does he even know what's happening?' as Joe Biden is formally nominated as the Democratic candidate - and Jill lashes back 'ridiculous!'
New Radicals to Reunite for First Time in 22 Years for Biden Inauguration Parade have 382 words, post on www.rollingstone.com at January 18, 2021. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.