More market surveillance checks were carried out in 2020 compared to previous years Police in the southern province of Ba Ria-Vung Tau last week announced that it had completed an investigation into copyright infringement involving Saigon Vietnam Beer Group JSC. Le Dinh Trung, a former employee of Saigon Beer-Alcohol-Beverage Corporation (SABECO), can now be prosecuted for industrial property rights violations after producing goods and selling them to market without obtaining the certificate of registration for trademark protection by the competent authority. The issue was first raised in June last year when it was found that over 4,700 cases of beer, nearly 117,000 cans (330 ml types) and over 3,000 beer cartons showing signs of infringement of SABECO’s trademarked products. The value of the products was estimated to be more than VND1.4 billion ($61,000). According to calculations, for each barrel of beer brought to the market, the company was earning profit of about VND29,000 ($1.25). During investigation, local authorities have also found thousands of Bia Saigon Vietnam boxes in the southern localities of Binh Phuoc, Soc Trang, and Can Tho as well as the Central Highlands province of Dak Lak. The beer is distributed by Saigon Vietnam Beer Group, which is… Read full this story
- Read the full opinions of FCC commissioners who voted to end net neutrality
- Respect to the Fake Teen and
- Why the FCC's New Net Neutrality Rules are Good for the Internet
- Net Neutrality Day of Action: what is it and what does it mean for you?
- Read the full dissenting opinions of the FCC commissioners who tried to save net neutrality
- Alibaba also a victim of counterfeit goods: Jack Ma
- Cyber espionage? U.S. military uses 'fake' tech products
- The FCC's net neutrality comments debacle: What you need to know
- Windows 10 security: Here's tech support scammers' latest ploy, says Microsoft
- We talked to Windows tech support scammers. Here's why you shouldn't
Net tightens on fake goods scammers have 301 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at January 26, 2021. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.