Katherine Heigl has hit back at being labelled 'difficult' earlier in her career. The 27 Dresses actress gained a reputation for being 'unprofessional' after making complaints about her time on the set of Grey's Anatomy , and criticising her 2007 flick, Knocked Up. Speaking of the criticism she faced in a rare, candid interview, the 42-year-old explained that, at the time, she felt that she would 'rather be dead' than deal with it. 'I may have said a couple of things you didn't like, but then that escalated to "she's ungrateful," then that escalated to "she's difficult," and that escalated to 'she's unprofessional,"' she said. 'What is your definition of difficult? Somebody with an opinion that you don't like? Now, I'm 42, and that s**t p***es me off.' Chatting to the Washington Post , she claimed that she was 'quickly told to shut the f**k up' when she spoke her mind, which left her 'terrified and scared' of making the wrong move in Hollywood. Katherine famously left Grey's Anatomy in season six of the medical drama, in 2010. She went on to star in Killers, New Year's Eve and Life As We Know It – but none of her projects… Read full this story
- Earthquake hits Iraq-Iran border, leaves hundreds dead, thousands injured
- Interview: Hollywood's Malin Åkerman to star in her first Swedish film... and it's a musical!
- Mary J. Blige gets star on Hollywood Walk of Fame on birthday
- Dolores O'Riordan, Just 18 when she penned hit track Linger, found fame a roller-coaster ride
- Thousands remain missing as Brits stranded on British Virgin Islands prepare for a SECOND megastorm to hit island
- Hollywood heavyweight Liam Neeson on the murky world of whistleblowers: ‘Are you being a traitor? An informer? A rat?’
- Ant McPartlin confirms split from wife Lisa following difficult year
- Topless Piers Morgan hits back at Emily Ratajkowski after she says she feels empowered posing in sexy pics with no clothes on
- Freezing rain poses deadly risk to Scots drivers as snow eases
- Emily Ratajkowski hits back at Piers Morgan after he slams her spaghetti LOVE advent calendar as ‘anti-feminist’
Katherine Heigl hits back at being labelled ‘difficult’ in Hollywood: ‘I felt like I would rather be dead’ have 378 words, post on metro.co.uk at January 29, 2021. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.