The 35-year-old right-hander from Karnataka had scored just 196 runs in 12 matches in the last IPL in UAE after being picked up by Rajasthan Royals at the last IPL auctions. “I really enjoyed my year at the Royals and had a great time being part of this franchise. I am now excited for the next part of my cricketing journey joining CSK for IPL 2021,” Uthappa said in a release. Rajasthan Royals had released eight players, including star Australia batsman Steve Smith, after the team finished at the bottom of the table in the 2020 edition. IPL 2021: Chennai Super Kings: Full list of retained and released players Rajasthan Royals COO Jake Lush McCrum said: “We’d like to thank Robbie for his contribution during his time with us. He provided significant value building into the season in our camps in Guwahati and Nagpur, and his speech during our World Cup winners session during the season was one of the most powerful we have heard. Robin is our newest Bat-Man! Welcoming you with #Yellove Vanakkam @robbieuthappa! #WhistlePodu 🦁💛 pic.twitter.com/MYVpwvV2ZG — Chennai Super Kings (@ChennaiIPL) January 21, 2021 “We do have depth with regards to openers in our squad, therefore when… Read full this story
- What's at stake heading into NBA's draft lottery?
- Detroit Tigers still class of AL Central as 2013 baseball season opens
- Gin Blossoms, Meat Puppets, Nils Lofgren rock the AZ Music Hall of Fame inductions
- Election 2016: A look at possible candidates and who could run in the next presidential race
- Kate Middleton's parents looking to New York as a spot to expand their party business
- Phil Jackson's failure to get Greg Monroe embodies state of Knicks and current NBA
- Kate Gosselin gets noisy with her twins backstage at 'Today' after embarrassing silence on air
- If Carmelo Anthony leaves Knicks, fans and Phil Jackson may not even blink
- VA Man Faces Felony for Wearing 'Scream' Mask in Public
IPL 2021: Rajasthan Royals trade Robin Uthappa to Chennai Super Kings have 308 words, post on www.mykhel.com at January 21, 2021. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.