IPL 2021 Auction Live Updates With time running out, teams have hours to take a position on – who they would like to continue with and who do they opt to let off – ahead of the IPL 2021 Auction in February. After a successful tournament in UAE, most sides would look to keep the core intact, while they look to fill up gaps and loopholes. For example, a team like Mumbai Indians would look to retain many players as most of them have contributed last season helping them successfully defend their title. CSK Retain Raina: Amid much speculation, Chennai Super Kings veteran star Suresh Raina has been retained by the side. There were speculations that Raina could be dropped after he decided to pull out of the IPL citing ‘personal reasons’.
- Death Stranding Release Date For PS4 Revealed In New Gameplay Trailer
- Succeeding in Business: 15 Ways to Assure You Come Out Ahead
- Mission Impossible - Not eBay
- Fantasy Football League Commissioner Selection Guide
- Globlization And Its Impact Of Insurance Industry In India
- Building a Webgame - Putting the Chrome on a Stock Simulator - Part 2
- Past NFL Draft Picks - Hit or Miss
- Strategic Issues For A Successful E-Commerce
- 8 Road Blocks to Success in Your Cleaning Business
- Book Publishing on Demand Or Publishing Your Own Book?
IPL 2021 Auction Live Updates: Full List of Retained And Released Players of Franchises Ahead of IPL 14 have 206 words, post on www.cricketcountry.com at January 20, 2021. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.