Former San Diego Mayor Kevin Faulconer (R) has signed a recall petition aimed at California Governor Gavin Newsom (D), the latest sign that the campaign is gaining momentum — and that, if successful, Newsom could face a formidable opponent. The San Diego Union-Tribune reported Saturday: San Diego's former Republican mayor Kevin Faulconer announced Saturday he had signed a petition to recall Democrat Gov. Gavin Newsom. Faulconer told The San Diego Union-Tribune as recently as last month that he is considering his own run for governor. He served seven years as San Diego's mayor. Faulconer also tweeted his support for the recall effort: It's a new year. We need a new governor. Jobs are leaving, homelessness is skyrocketing, and the state can't even issue unemployment checks to people struggling right now to get by. California is better than this. Join me in signing the recall petition. https://t.co/KZ5NB1ABDW — Kevin Faulconer (@Kevin_Faulconer) January 2, 2021 In a Facebook post, Faulconer said : It's a new year. We need a new governor. I'm signing the petition to recall Gavin Newsom. Jobs are leaving, homelessness is skyrocketing, and the state can't even do the basics like issue unemployment checks to people who at this very… Read full this story
- California Governor Gavin Newsom Refuses To Address Recall Effort, Called “California Coup,” During Press Conference
- California Democratic Party chair terms Gavin Newsom recall 'a coup'
- San Diego secretly planned to test out a SIX TON military-grade drone to catch speeding drivers and other traffic infringements
- California Democrats call effort to recall Gavin Newsom a ‘coup’
- Gavin Newsom Recall Petition Gains Steam as California Dem Chair Calls It a Right-Wing Coup
- California's Gavin Newsom, Facing Recall, Accelerates Sluggish Vaccine Rollout
- Gavin Newsom Blamed Donald Trump for California Vaccine Issues. Now, Joe Biden's in Charge
- The recall process needs your love
- California Democrats see backlash after recall 'coup' claims
- COVID Politics: California Democrats Starting To Take Gov. Newsom Recall Effort Seriously
Former San Diego Mayor Kevin Faulconer Signs Recall Petition for Gavin Newsom have 331 words, post on www.breitbart.com at January 3, 2021. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.