It's Annie with an I, not Anne with an E. Photo: The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon/YouTube Well, well, well, would you look at that? One week after inciting a violent riot at the Capitol, Donald Trump made history becoming the only president to ever be impeached twice . Congrats, Donald, you really earned that one. Late-night television was gifted this last little crumb of drama to dunk on Trump with as it transitions from the Trump era to the Biden years, and it seems that change is in the air. NBC's A Little Late With Lilly Singh returned this week for the first time since the pandemic began, with a brand-new writer's room and a revamped quarantine aesthetic. Let's see which late-night clips stood out in this, Trump's last full week as president. The Late Show Everyone loves a good bit of (fake) gossip, and Stephen Colbert is no exception. This week, Late Show aired a previously taped segment in which queer icon Aubrey Plaza spilled the proverbial tea on her former co-stars called "Tea at the Plaza," of course. Plaza, armed with a cup of tea (love to see an actor using her own props), started dishing on… Read full this story
- Writer Karen Chee and Her Hot Grandpa Won Late Night This Week
- The Comedy Tornado: Michelle Wolf Is Late-Night’s Lady of Not Nice
- As Jon Stewart leaves The Daily Show, where next for late-night laughs?
- Amy Klobuchar Makes Her Case to Nevada Democrats in Late-Night Ramble
- Ann Romney Tries to Make Women Love the GOP, As Well As Her Husband
- Mary Anne Marsh: In fierce Democratic presidential debate, 1 winner and 5 losers
- BRITs 2020: Laura Whitmore calls it a night by heading to bed in a dressing gown while wild Anne-Marie toasts with a bottle of Malibu as they lead the stars documenting the music event on social media
- What’s on TV This Week: ‘Washington,’ ‘Rocketman’ and more
- BRITs 2020: Ellie Goulding hits the red carpet in the most daring look of the night as she flashes some serious side-boob in a bold cut-out dress
- Theater in L.A. this week: ‘Book of Mormon,’ ‘The Simon & Garfunkel Story’ and more
Anne Hathaway Rebranding as ‘Annie’ Won Late Night This Week have 367 words, post on www.vulture.com at January 15, 2021. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.