TFW you meet James Corden and he says you're going to be president. Photo: The Late Late Show with James Corden/YouTube Wow. I can hardly believe I'm typing this, but after four of the most insane years in recorded history, we finally have a new president. Looks like we made it , folks. I have to imagine that this is what the silverware in Beauty and the Beast felt like when they were transformed from inanimate essential workers back into human essential workers (that movie is kind of problematic, low-key). To mark the momentous occasion, we had anthems , fireworks ( both literal and musical ), and a week in late night devoted to this historic moment. The hosts were extra political this week (except one), and as such we've got a special, inauguration-centric list this week. [ Big Carrie Bradshaw voice ] And just like that … the Trump administration came to an end. "Let's Get Loud" and get to the top late-night moments of the week. Late Night I am once again asking you to consider the meme of Bernie at the inauguration . While the meme has absolutely been run into the ground due to society's inability… Read full this story
- James Corden's still surprised over big breaks in 'Into the Woods' and 'Late Late Show'
- James Corden regrets smooching Sean Spicer at the Emmys: 'I’m disappointed by it'
- James Corden tapped as host of CBS’ ‘Late Late Show’
- ‘Hamilton’ may be Tony Awards’ big draw, as ‘terrified’ host James Corden plans ‘Carpool Karaoke’ redux
- James Corden ready as Craig Ferguson's CBS replacment on 'Late Late Show'
- James Corden gave Donald Trump a spanking, claims 'He was great'
- Grammys go with new host James Corden
- Late-night TV shifts involving Stephen Colbert, James Corden and more have yet to bring diversity
- What Melania's move-in was really like, according to late night hosts
- The best late night jokes about Orlando Bloom's nude paddleboarding
Amanda Gorman Geeking Out Over James Corden Won Late Night This Week have 322 words, post on www.vulture.com at January 22, 2021. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.