Video PlayerClose BEIJING, Dec. 1 (Xinhua) — Xi Jinping, general secretary of the Communist Party of China (CPC) Central Committee, has stressed strengthening the protection of intellectual property rights (IPR) comprehensively. Xi made the remarks while presiding over a group study session of the Political Bureau of the CPC Central Committee held on Monday. IPR protection relates to the modernization of China’s governance system and capacity, high-quality development, people’s happiness, the overall situation of the country’s opening up to the outside world, and national security, Xi said. To build a modern socialist country in an all-round way, it is necessary to proceed from the height of national strategy and the requirements of entering a new stage of development, to strengthen IPR protection comprehensively, promote the building of a modernized economy, stimulate the innovation vitality of the whole society, and promote the construction of a new development pattern, said Xi. In his speech delivered at the group study, Xi pointed out that innovation is the primary driving force behind development, and protecting IPR is equal to protecting innovation. China is changing from a big country of introducing IPR to a big country of creating IPR, and from pursuing IPR quantity to… Read full this story
- $10.9 million grant supports research on traumatic stress, impulse control
- Comments for : Samsung says Apple iPhone and iPad infringe on its intellectual property
- Nokia offloading intellectual property to the patent troll Mosaid, to collect two thirds of the racket
- Comments for : Nokia offloading intellectual property to the patent troll Mosaid, to collect two thirds of the racket
- Comments for : Nokia acquiring imaging experts and intellectual property from Scalado
- Nokia acquiring imaging experts and intellectual property from Scalado
- Reducing Post-Placement Leakage With Stress-Enhanced Fill Cells
- China: Harvey Weinstein and ‘American-Style Democracy’ Biggest Human Rights Threats in U.S.
- Xi’s vow to cut auto tariffs is less than meets the eye
- Stocks rise after Chinese President Xi Jinping vows to lower barriers
Xi Focus: Xi stresses strengthening intellectual property rights protection have 329 words, post on www.xinhuanet.com at December 2, 2020. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.