Nation Vietnam objects to China’s organization of tours to Hoang Sa The Saigon Times Thursday, Dec 3, 2020,18:37 (GMT+7) Vietnam objects to China’s organization of tours to Hoang SaThe Saigon Times Spokesperson of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Le Thi Thu Hang. Vietnam resolutely opposes China’s recent illegal organization of tours to Vietnam’s Hoang Sa archipelago and Taiwan’s drill on Ba Binh Island in the country’s Truong Sa archipelago – PHOTO: TNO HCMC – Vietnam resolutely opposes China’s recent illegal organization of tours to Vietnam’s Hoang Sa (Paracel) archipelago and Taiwan’s drill on Ba Binh Island in the country’s Truong Sa (Spratly) archipelago, Le Thi Thu Hang, spokesperson of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, said at a press briefing this afternoon, December 3. Hang stressed that all activities on the two archipelagoes without Vietnam’s permission, including China’s bringing of cruise ships to Hoang Sa Archipelago and holding a ceremony to receive a hospital ship at a port on the Truong Sa Archipelago, are invalid and are considered a violation of international law. The activities seriously violate Vietnam’s sovereignty, the local media reported. “Vietnam requests China to respect Vietnam’s sovereignty over the two archipelagoes and end and cancel tours to the archipelago and other actions… Read full this story
- Vietnam asks China to withdraw military equipment from South China Sea
- Vietnam requires China to remove military equipment from Truong Sa (Spratly) Islands
- Beijing’s bombers in disputed South China Sea raising tensions: Hanoi
- Vietnam Is Following China in its Economic Development
- Is Beijing using ‘law of the jungle’ in South China Sea?
- Vietnam says Chinese bombers in disputed South China Sea increase tensions
- Assam CM Sarbananda Sonowal meets top officials of Vietnam government in Hanoi
- China, Vietnam Use Tourism to Spar over Maritime Sovereignty
- Chinese tourists spark ire in Vietnam with controversial shirts
- China installs cruise missiles on key South China Sea outposts, report says
Vietnam objects to China’s organization of tours to Hoang Sa have 328 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at December 3, 2020. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.