Which areas went into Tier 4 today? Leicester CityLeicestershire (Oadby and Wigston, Harborough, Hinckley and Bosworth, Blaby, Charnwood, North West Leicestershire, Melton)Lincolnshire (City of Lincoln, Boston, South Kesteven, West Lindsey, North Kesteven, South Holland, East Lindsey)Northamptonshire (Corby, Daventry, East Northamptonshire, Kettering, Northampton, South Northamptonshire, Wellingborough)Derby and Derbyshire (Derby, Amber Valley, South Derbyshire, Bolsover, North East Derbyshire, Chesterfield, Erewash, Derbyshire Dales, High Peak)Nottingham and Nottinghamshire (Gedling, Ashfield, Mansfield, Rushcliffe, Bassetlaw, Newark and Sherwood, Nottinghamshire, Broxtowe)Birmingham and Black Country (Dudley, Birmingham, Sandwell, Walsall, Wolverhampton)CoventrySolihullWarwickshire (Rugby, Nuneaton and Bedworth, Warwick, North Warwickshire, Stratford-upon-Avon)Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent (East Staffordshire, Stafford, South Staffordshire, Cannock Chase, Lichfield, Staffordshire Moorlands, Newcastle under Lyme, Tamworth, Stoke-on-Trent)Lancashire (Burnley, Pendle, Blackburn with Darwen, Ribble Valley, Blackpool, Preston, Hyndburn, Chorley, Fylde, Lancaster, Rossendale, South Ribble, West Lancashire, Wyre)Cheshire and Warrington (Cheshire East, Cheshire West and Chester, Warrington)Cumbria (Eden, Carlisle, South Lakeland, Barrow-in-Furness, Copeland, Allerdale)Greater Manchester (Bolton, Bury, Manchester, Oldham, Rochdale, Salford, Stockport, Tameside, Trafford, Wigan)Tees Valley (Darlington, Hartlepool, Middlesbrough, Redcar and Cleveland, Stockton-on-Tees )North East (County Durham, Gateshead, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, North Tyneside, Northumberland, South Tyneside, Sunderland)Gloucestershire (Gloucester, Forest of Dean, Cotswolds, Tewkesbury, Stroud, Cheltenham)Somerset County (Mendip, Sedgemoor, Somerset West and Taunton, South Somerset)SwindonBournemouth, Christchurch and PooleIsle of WightNew Forest Advertisement Another national lockdown is… Read full this story
- London heading to toughened Tier 2 when national lockdown ends despite falling infections, says Sadiq Khan
- Covid second wave flatlines as number of cases increases just 0.06 per cent in last week to 21,363 with daily death toll of 219 - up 9.8 per cent on last Monday
- Most Covid curbs should stay after national shutdown ends on December 2 or infections will 'rebound', Professor Lockdown Neil Ferguson warns as hospital bosses call for Tier 3 to be the minimum
- Boris names a vaccine tsar: Minister who was furious his Stratford-on-Avon constituency had been plunged into Tier 3 is put in charge of mass-rollout as No 10 furiously tries to quell lockdown rebellion
- Boris Johnson reveals tough new tier rules to last until spring after coronavirus lockdown ends next week
- Chris Whitty shoots down Boris's promise that there there IS an 'escape' route from new Tier system by saying 'anywhere that goes into tier one will rise' and Tier 2 is only 'strong enough to hold the line'
- Christmas still in peril as Hancock warns it is 'too early' to know if Covid cases will fall enough to lift national lockdown on December 2 - but says we should start to see results in the next 7 days
- What happens next when lockdown ends - and how rules might be eased at Christmas
- Scrooge Sage expert warns Christmas ‘rule of 3’ will spark deadly third Covid wave
- SAGE expert says 'flip-flopping' from Eat Out to Help Out to lockdown 'not sensible'
Total national lockdown by the end of January is inevitable, says SAGE expert as 20million are plunged into Tier 4 and Boris pins everything on Oxford vaccine after 981 die in worst daily death toll since April have 448 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at December 31, 2020. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.