Home Health Disorders cure Disorders Cure oi-Amritha K By Amritha K on December 22, 2020 A new variant of Covid-19 had been detected, which have reportedly caused the spike in cases in London, Essex, and Kent. The World Health Organization had been informed of the variant, which is unlikely to cause more serious disease than others. Over 1,000 cases with this variant have been identified in London and numbers are increasing rapidly. The ‘out-of-control’ variant of Sars-Cov-2 is said to be up to 70 per cent more transmissible than the existing one and has caused a growing alarm across the globe. The new variant is being called VUI-202012/01 – the first “Variant Under Investigation,” several countries have imposed restrictions on travellers from the UK . The sudden surge in the numbers has indeed set about a sense of uncertainty and fear among citizens all around the world, with the Indian Aviation Ministry on Monday announcing the suspension of all flights to and from the UK from today until the end of 31 December and making it mandatory for all passengers arriving before the ban comes into force to be tested for Covid-19 . Six Types Of Coronavirus With Specific Symptoms… Read full this story
- India eyes vaccine leadership
- A new Lyme disease vaccine will soon be tested on Americans and Europeans
- Meet the women under 40 unlocking new ways to treat diseases and shaping the future of medicine
- India is polio-free after 3 years with no new case
- Sanofi, DOH allay dengue vaccine fears
- Dengue vaccine not deadly – Palace
- India and Pakistan: The beginnings of a fragile partnership?
- Arianna Huffington, Tony Robbins, and 29 other successful people share their New Year’s resolutions
- Anger rises as toxic air chokes India's capital
- Domestic factors to support Asean-5, India
New Coronavirus Strain: Will It Impact Vaccination? What Does It Mean For India? have 278 words, post on www.boldsky.com at December 22, 2020. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.