advertisement advertisement advertisement Eric Feigl-Ding picked up his phone on the first ring. “Busy,” he said, when asked how things were going. He had just finished up an “epic, long” social media thread, he added—one of hundreds he’s posted about society’s ongoing battle with the coronavirus. advertisement advertisement “There’s so many different debates in the world of masking and herd immunity and reinfection,” he explained, among other dimensions of the pandemic. “We at FAS, we’ve been kind of monitoring all the debates and how we’re seeing signals in which the data goes one way, the debate goes the other,” he said, referring to his work with the Federation of American Scientists, a nonprofit policy think tank. He rattled off a rapid-fire sampler of hot-button COVID-19 topics: the growing anti-vaxxer movement, SARS-CoV-2 reinfection and antibodies, the body of research suggesting masks could decrease viral load, along with a quick mention of the debate among experts about what airborne means. This whirlwind tour through viral COVID-19 themes felt like the conversational equivalent of Feigl-Ding’s Twitter account, which has grown by orders of magnitude since the dawn of the pandemic. The Harvard-trained scientist and 2018 Congressional aspirant posts dozens of times daily, often in… Read full this story
- Rise in COVID-19 test positivity rate in States worrying, says Health Secretary
- Radnor Township School District Going Virtual Monday Amid Rise In COVID-19 Cases
- Meghalaya withdraws order to reopen places of worship amid rise in Covid-19 cases
- Philadelphia Mask Mandate: Rise in COVID-19 infections prompts Philadelphia Health Department to urge indoor masking
- Shanghai Cautiously Eases Lockdown Despite Rise in Covid-19 Deaths
- At 73, Mumbai sees highest one-day rise in COVID-19 cases after March 17; no fatality
- Situation in Delhi 'Fully Under Control', Say Officials Amid Rise in Covid-19 Cases
- U.S. CDC extends transportation mask order on rise of COVID-19 cases
- 14 areas under Alert Level 1 having ‘gradual rise’ in COVID-19 cases
- Will CBSE, CISCE Term 2 Exams be Canceled Due to Rise in Covid-19 Cases? What do Rules Say, What Students Demand?
Inside the controversial rise of a top Twitter COVID-19 influencer have 332 words, post on www.fastcompany.com at December 2, 2020. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.