President-elect Joe Biden Joe Biden House Judiciary Democrats call on DOJ to reverse decision on Trump defense Democratic super PAC targets Youngkin over voting rights Harris dubs first foreign trip a success amid criticism over border MORE has tapped several California officials for key roles in his administration, handing Gov. Gavin Newsom Gavin Newsom Jenner campaign labels California governor ‘King Newsom’ in new ad Washington state to allow free pot with vaccines Unprecedented federal borrowing floods state budgets MORE (D) the opportunity to reshape the state's political hierarchy with his choices for their replacements. But heavy is the head that wears the Golden State crown, and allies and observers say no possible choice from the first-term governor will please everyone. Newsom will have the opportunity to appoint someone to fill Vice President-elect Kamala Harris Kamala Harris Harris dubs first foreign trip a success amid criticism over border Watch live: Harris delivers remarks in Mexico City Harris invites every female senator to dinner next week MORE 's seat in the U.S. Senate, and he will get to pick the state's next attorney general if the incumbent, Xavier Becerra Xavier Becerra Obama joins Biden to tout record ObamaCare enrollment numbers Biden walks… Read full this story
- George Papadopoulos Seeks California Seat Left Vacant by Katie Hill
- 'We're not electing a planner': Joe Biden snipes at Elizabeth Warren's 'I have a plan for that' campaign as she overtakes him in Democratic primary polls
- California Today: Google Employees Around the World Walk Out
- California Governor Gavin Newsom Orders Moratorium on Executions
- California Governor Gavin Newsom Will Order Moratorium on Executions
- California Dems flex new supermajority, with plans to pursue gun tax and more
- 2020 Dems take shots at Biden in California convention; delegate slams 'outrageous' resolutions process
- Jared Kushner says he's busy cleaning up Joe Biden's 'messes'
- Alexa talks politics, but avoids Republicans, Democrats, and Trump
- Live at Dem debate: Biden targeted by fellow candidates
Biden appointments give Newsom chance to reshape California politics have 318 words, post on thehill.com at December 12, 2020. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.