FOOTBALL legend Diego Maradona, who is widely regarded as one of the game’s greatest ever players, has died of a heart attack aged 60. The Argentine forward – notorious for his infamous “hand of god” goal against England – died at his home on the outskirts of Buenos Aires. ⚠️ Read our Diego Maradona death live blog for the latest news & updates His death comes two weeks after surgery following a bleed on the brain. Maradona – who turned 60 last month – has suffered a long battle with his health forcing him to make numerous trips to hospital in recent months. His last words before he died were “Me siento mal” or “I don’t feel well” in English.Maradona had gone back to bed after having breakfast with his nephew Johnny Esposito and telling him he was going to lie back down. A nurse treating him at home later called an ambulance but he could not be saved, according to local reports. Argentine President Alberto Fernandez declared three days of national mourning in honour of the star, who was a cultural icon and national hero. Thousands of grieving fans took to the streets in Buenos Aires and Naples, and… Read full this story
- 5-time world darts champion Eric Bristow dies aged 60
- Defiant Maradona offers no apology for tirade
- 22 immigrants died in ICE detention centers during the past 2 years
- Peter Stringfellow dead at 77 – nightclub tycoon’s daughter pays tribute after his death following secret cancer battle
- Thai cave rescue – Trapped schoolboys face heartbreaking prospect of leaving pals behind as they make deadly escape alone
- 1 Dead, 3 Injured in San Diego-Area Synagogue Shooting
- New York Truck Attack Suspect Faces Terror Charge
- Cryogenics ‘genius’ behind Frankenstein technology that could see people rise from the dead is frozen AGAINST his will
- Daughter of Brit Thomas Cook couple reveals her ‘fit and healthy’ parents mysteriously died right in front of her at Egypt hotel
- Brain Dead Back To Life? Doctor Wants To 'Reanimate Living Cadavers'
Diego Maradona dead – Argentina legend dies of heart attack aged 60 two weeks after brain bleed have 320 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at November 26, 2020. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.