With the recent announcement of space sector reforms, the Indian Space Research on Tuesday said necessary legislations are being put in place to ease the business environment for private players.The space agency said it is also looking at paving the way for the insurance sector to render services in the space domain.”We need to do some of the activities to ensure that there is no hardship, so a comprehensive space act is required, as well as the different policies should be in place, and they are in the pipeline, with the opening of the space sector,” ISRO Chairman K Sivan said.Close Virtually addressing the International Space Conference, he said the existing space policies on SATCOM as well as the remote sensing data policies are being amended well as the remote sensing data policies are being amended with “greater inclusivity and transparency.” related news Booker Prize 2020 shortlist announced; Indian-origin writer Avni Doshi debuts with Burnt Sugar Big Story | Will the non-regulation of OTT players put telcos at a disadvantage? Tomato turns dearer as price touches Rs 100/kg in Malda, Aizawl, Imphal: Government data “Also, we are going to add new policies like launch vehicle policy, space exploration policy. We… Read full this story
- Viet Nam should eliminate unfair incentives to grow the private sector
- Vietnam should eliminate unfair incentives to grow the private sector
- MPR REDUCTION: Private sector operators express cautious optimism
- Business environment improved but yet to hit targets: experts
- Exemptions from fines improve business environment in Shanghai
- Việt Nam should eliminate unfair incentives to grow the private sector
- Local business environment lacks robust reforms
- Private sector to be driving force for HCM City’s development
- Jeremy Corbyn's Labour couldn't care less about the poor so long as councils don't partner with the hated private sector
- Can The Private Sector Help Cities Stop Traffic Deaths?
Laws being put in place to ease business environment for private sector in space segment: ISRO have 312 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at September 15, 2020. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.