Amid her verbal tussle with Shiv Sena leader Sanjay Raut and the Brihanmumbai Corporation (BMC), Kangana Ranaut landed in Mumbai last week. Kangana’s visit was marked with protests and uproars due to her controversial comments on the Maharashtra Government in recent times. On Monday (September 14, 2020), the Queen actress took to her Twitter page to announce her departure from the city to her hometown, Manali. Kangana said that she is leaving Mumbai with a heavy heart after being terrorised during her stay. Kangana Ranaut Says Her Last Few Days In Mumbai Proved Her PoK Analogy Was Bang On The actress tweeted, “With a heavy heart leaving Mumbai, the way I was terrorised all these days constant attacks and abuses hurled at me attempts to break my house after my work place, alert security with lethal weapons around me, must say my analogy about POK was bang on.” On Sunday, Kangana Visited Maharashtra Governor Bhagat Singh Koshyari To Discuss About The Unjust Treatment Given To Her During Her Mumbai Stay “A short while ago I met His Excellency the Governor of Maharashtra Shri Bhagat Singh Koshyari Ji. I explained my point of view to him and also requested that justice… Read full this story
- Throwback: When Kangana Ranaut played Sita in Ramayan
- When Kangana Ranaut dressed up as Sita for school play, sister Rangoli reveals she ‘used to get lot of scolding from papa’
- Kangana Ranaut’s Shirt Or Pooja Hegde’s Dress, Whose Red Checkered Attire Is A Perfect Office-Wear?
- Taapsee Pannu calls Kangana Ranaut ‘big name’, says she never thought Thappad would match Panga, Chhapaak’s collections
- From getting sister to remove blackheads to making mom do a head massage: Kangana Ranaut's quarantine beauty regime will make you turn green with envy
- Kangana Ranaut has lost 5 kgs of Thalaivi weight during lockdown. Watch her workout
- Kangana Ranaut plays cards with family, sister Rangoli Chandel shares pic
- Kangana Ranaut gives up on make-up, bakes cupcakes at her Manali home amid lockdown. See pics
- Kangana Ranaut Dressed As Sita For A School Play; Sister Rangoli Chandel Shares Childhood Memories
- Kangana Ranaut Dressed As Sita For A School Play; Sister Rangoli Chandel Shares A Childhood Memory
Kangana Ranaut Leaves Mumbai With A Heavy Heart; Says 'My Analogy About PoK Was Bang On' have 369 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at September 14, 2020. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.