Amid her verbal tussle with Shiv Sena leader Sanjay Raut and the Brihanmumbai Corporation (BMC), Kangana Ranaut landed in Mumbai last week. Kangana’s visit was marked with protests and uproars due to her controversial comments on the Maharashtra Government in recent times. On Monday (September 14, 2020), the Queen actress took to her Twitter page to announce her departure from the city to her hometown, Manali. Kangana said that she is leaving Mumbai with a heavy heart after being terrorised during her stay. Kangana Ranaut Says Her Last Few Days In Mumbai Proved Her PoK Analogy Was Bang On The actress tweeted, “With a heavy heart leaving Mumbai, the way I was terrorised all these days constant attacks and abuses hurled at me attempts to break my house after my work place, alert security with lethal weapons around me, must say my analogy about POK was bang on.” On Sunday, Kangana Visited Maharashtra Governor Bhagat Singh Koshyari To Discuss About The Unjust Treatment Given To Her During Her Mumbai Stay “A short while ago I met His Excellency the Governor of Maharashtra Shri Bhagat Singh Koshyari Ji. I explained my point of view to him and also requested that justice… Read full this story
- 'Heal Our Land' addresses 'heavy hearts'
- Jason Aldean has 'heavy heart' after tour bus strikes and kills man on Indiana highway
- U.S. Open: Heavy-hearted Agnieszka Radwanska advances to Round 3
- With a heavy heart, rocker Ray Davies thanks crowd via video as Kinks front man is inducted into Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Heavy hearts at Heavy D’s wake held in hometown of Mount Vernon
- JetBlue's CoatChex service allows you to leave your heavy coat at the airport when you fly to warmer climates
- After Oscar Taveras' death, friend on San Francisco Giants, Juan Perez, plays World Series with heavy heart
- Gallagher leaves hospital after heart attack with plenty of new material for next act
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg leaves hospital after heart stent implant
- Jon Stewart happy to get back to being a dad and enjoying life after leaving ‘The Daily Show,’ says his wife
Kangana Ranaut Leaves Mumbai With A Heavy Heart; Says 'My Analogy About PoK Was Bang On' have 355 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at September 14, 2020. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.