Sarah Paulson, 45, sat in on Holland Taylor’s, 77, Emmy Award nomination on Sunday night, with the couple sharing sweet moments during the virtual ceremony. Appearing from home in Los Angeles, Sarah sat alongside Holland as they waited for the results of the Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Limited Series or TV Movie category. Taylor was nominated for her role in Hollywood, but lost out to Mrs America star Uzo Aduba. Support: Sarah Paulson, 45, sat in on Holland Taylor’s, 77, Emmy Award nomination on Sunday night, with the couple sharing sweet moments during the virtual ceremony The couple of five years shared a laugh as they sat alongside one another, with nominee Taylor looking chic in a printed shirt, while Sarah wore a black and white high-necked number. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Emmy Awards 2020: Schitt’s Creek superfan Elton John gushes… Emmy Awards 2020 winners: Zendaya, 24, makes history as… Jennifer Aniston, Zendaya and Tracee Ellis Ross bring the… Jennifer Aniston sizzles in black silk gown as she’s an… Share this article Share Jimmy Kimmel hosted 72nd Emmy Awards at Staples Center in Los Angeles without a studio audience amid the ongoing coronavirus pandemic with nominees watching remotely. The… Read full this story
- How old is Sarah Paulson , what’s the American Horror Story star’s net worth, who’s her partner and what are her hits shows?
- Sarah Paulson revealed which two iconic actresses she would add to 'Oceans 9'
- Emmy Awards fans blast ceremony for ‘snubbing’ diverse nominees after opening song dedicated to diversity
- Emmys 2018: Game of Thrones, Marvelous Mrs. Maisel win top prizes
- FEINBERG FORECAST: Final Projections for Thursday's Emmy Nominations
- The Latest: Sandra Oh’s Emmy nomination makes history
- 'Apes,' 'Hugo,' 'Transformers 3' Win Two Categories Each at VES Awards
- Emmy Nominations: Things That Make You Go "Hmmmm"
- Here are the nominations for the 2018 Emmy Awards
- Ryan Murphy Talks Autobiographical Elements in Projects, How 'The Normal Heart' Ended Up on HBO, Emmy Nominations (Q&A)
Emmys 2020: Holland Taylor, 77, laughs with Sarah Paulson, 45, during virtual ceremony as she loses out on Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress have 323 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at September 21, 2020. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.