A view of Da Nang. The real estate market has been least affected by the pandemic. — Photo tapchitachinh.vn While COVID-19 continues to impact the whole economy, most millionaires in Viet Nam have been investing in the real estate market. Experts who took part in a recent seminar themed “Viet Nam Real Estate 2020-2021: Ready for a new cycle” in Thanh Hoa City, said that among the country’s more than 12,000 millionaires, 90 per cent of them had invested in realty. At the same time, among the 100 richest people in the country with fortunes of more than $30 million each, investment in the real estate sector directly and indirectly had reached 99.1 per cent. Dang Van Quang, director of Jones Lang Lasalle Vietnam Co, Ltd (JLL), told the seminar: “Even though there is a trend of factories relocating around the world which is helping Viet Nam benefit from foreign businesses that want to enter the country, the pandemic is making it harder for investors to visit and survey the local market.” Quang added that even if they were able to, the process for investment could take some years, saying: “Viet Nam does not have to wait for the leading… Read full this story
- Bailing real estate sector with Rs 25,000-cr AIF; what’s next for realty players?
- PE investment in real estate up 26% at Rs 28,000 cr during Jan-Jun 2019: Report
- AIF: Government turns white knight for real estate
- Nirmala Sitharaman's real estate fund: Everything a home buyer should know
- Foreigners using proxies to own real estate in national security areas
- Real estate M&As 2018: golden time for foreign capital
- M&A real estate deals on the rise
- M&A abuzz in real estate market
- Stalled real estate projects will be made commercially viable: Sanjiv Chadha, SBICAP
- NEWS BRIEF & COMMENT: Reviving the lackluster real estate in Vietnam with foreign investments?
90% of Vietnamese millionaires invest in real estate have 297 words, post on bizhub.vn at September 4, 2020. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.