In this file photo the Johnson & Johnson logo is seen above an entrance to a building at their campus in Irvine, California on August 28, 2019. The US government on August 5, 2020 announced a new $1 billion investment in a COVID-19 vaccine being developed by Johnson & Johnson, guaranteeing 100 million doses. J&J, via its subsidiary Janssen, had already received $456 million in March. The new money will allow the company to ramp up production so that doses are ready for shipping if and when the drug receives regulatory approval./ Photo: Mark RALSTON / AFP J&J, via its subsidiary Janssen, had already received $456 million in March. The new money will allow the company to ramp up production so that doses are ready for shipping if and when the drug receives regulatory approval. The government also has the option to acquire additional doses sufficient to vaccinate 300 million people. With the latest deal, President Donald Trump’s administration has spent $9.4 billion on vaccine agreements, with five companies agreeing to provide at least 700 million doses, according to an AFP tally. These deals, under Operation Warp Speed, foresee launching production in parallel with clinical trials, with the government taking… Read full this story
- Johnson is all revved up for Dundrod
- Nocturnal Animals Star Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Also Famous for Kick Ass, Follows Balanced Diet
- Northern Ireland defender Cathcart signs new Watford deal
- Cadillac CTS 2014 Sports Johnson Controls Content
- John Malone Adds $9 Billion Ziggo Deal To European Cable Empire
- Dwayne Johnson: The New Wolfman?
- NFL notebook: Falcons reach deal with DT Jarrett
- Best Buy Will End Hot Cyber Monday Deals In 2 Hours
- Facebook adds Groups, Deals, Places to iPhone app
- Stephen Coniglio signs massive deal with GWS
US signs $1 billion vaccine deal with Johnson & Johnson have 283 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at August 6, 2020. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.