IN THE WHITE HOUSE To eloquently misquote Ke$ha… TikTok is on the clock, and the party may stop, oh:–> https://bit.ly/33EXdVo ;) Via The Hill’s Brett Samuels, President TrumpDonald John TrumpTrump to visit Kenosha on Tuesday amid unrest Warner calls Intelligence chief’s decision to scale down congressional election security briefings ‘outrageous’ Katyusha rocket lands in Baghdad ‘Green Zone’: report MORE issued an executive order last night to block any transactions between U.S. companies and the parent company of TikTok. https://bit.ly/3kgkNO6What this means: “The order essentially forces the parent company, ByteDance, to divest from TikTok, or face a ban from operating in the United States. The president had previously set a deadline of Sept. 15 for Microsoft or another American company to acquire the viral video app before he moved to ban it from operating in the U.S.” Full explanation of what that means: https://bit.ly/3kgkNO6 THIS MORNING — TIKTOK IS BASICALLY CALLING THE MOVE ‘SAVAGE’: TikTok responded to the president’s executive order, slamming the move as having “no adherence to the law.” https://bit.ly/3ijfjR4From TikTok: “We are shocked by the recent Executive Order, which was issued without any due process. For nearly a year, we have sought to engage with the US government in good faith to provide a constructive solution to the… Read full this story
- The Hill's 12:30 Report: Trump triggers emergency powers to fight outbreak
- The Hill's Morning Report - Trump shifts his tone on coronavirus
- The Hill's Morning Report - Trump, Congress battle pandemic's wreckage
- The Hill's 12:30 Report: Trump eyes checks to Americans as part of coronavirus stimulus
- Donald Trump is BANNED from bailout funds for his businesses as Democrats crow that his family and Jared Kushner are specifically excluded from $2 trillion aid package
- Pres. Trump Could Ban Travel To California, Washington To Slow The Spread Of Coronavirus
- ESPN Reporter Jemele Hill Who Called Trump A White Supremacist Out At Network
- ‘You’re A Terrible Reporter’: Trumps Blasts NBC Corespondent For Asking ‘Nasty Question’ At Virus Briefing
- A Federal Judge Just Blocked Trump’s Immigration Ban — for Now
- Could Desperate Republicans Buy Trump Out of the Presidential Race?
The Hill's 12:30 Report: Trump's TikTok ban have 358 words, post on thehill.com at August 7, 2020. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.