LAHORE: The Pakistan Muslim League-Quaid (PML-Q) President Chaudhry Shujaat Hussain on Monday called an emergency meeting of the party’s lawmakers in the National Assembly to mull over matters related to Punjab and the federal government.The meeting will be chaired by Shujaat at his residence located at Zahoor Elahi Road.According to sources, after reviewing the political scenario, decisions regarding the future political strategy of the party will be taken during the meeting.The meeting comes a few days after the PML-Q chief advised PM Imran to solve the government’s issues with media through consultations. The veteran politician had expressed the hope that the media’s issues, especially Jang Geo Media Group’s CEO Mir Shakil-ur-Rahman’s arrest and the PEMRA ban on Channel 24, will be resolved soon. “One should forget everything else and try to solve the country’s problems,” he had said.
- Moon considering meeting with political party chiefs this month
- Theresa May summons ministers to view mystery Brexit documents ahead of emergency cabinet meeting - follow live
- 'Juvenile' Corbyn walks out of cross-party meeting after Independent Group members invited
- EU calls emergency summit for 10 April after Brexit deal loses for third time
- Steve King, Facing Backlash From Both Parties, Fights for Political Life
- Trump Refutes Ex-Acting FBI Head’s Claim That The President Called His Wife A ‘Loser’
- Mexico's president calls for an apology from Spain for historic wrongs
- Mega-Leak: Transcripts of Trump's foreign leader phone calls emerge
- GOP moves to rein in president's emergency powers
- Sen. McConnell Weighs Altering President's Emergency Power
PML-Q president calls emergency party meeting to discuss political matters have 262 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at August 3, 2020. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.