The region-based minimum wage will not be adjusted in 2021, according to the National Wage Council. — VNA/VNS Illustrative Photo HÀ NỘI — A top official has called for the minimum wage to be unchanged in 2021. The region-based minimum wage should not be adjusted in 2021, according to Deputy Minister of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs Lê Văn Thanh, chairman of the National Wage Council. The minimum monthly wage for workers in Region I, which covers Hà Nội and HCM City’s urban areas, is currentlyVNĐ4.42 million (US$191.39), Region II – covering Hà Nội and HCM City’s rural areas, along with major urban areas like Cần Thơ, Đà Nẵng and Hải Phòng – will be VNĐ3.92 million. Those in Region III, or provincial cities and the districts of Bắc Ninh, Bắc Giang and Hải Dương provinces, earn at least VNĐ3.43 million a month, while Region IV, or the rest of the country, will receive a minimum of VNĐ3.07 million. The regional minimum wage has applied to employees working in enterprises of all types from January 1, 2020. Thanh said a proposal to not increase the region-based minimum wage in 2021 will be submitted to the Government for further consideration. At a meeting… Read full this story
- Amazon Doubles Minimum Wage for US Workers Following Controversy
- thatgamecompany's heart remains unchanged after post-Journey exodus
- Sakurai Discusses Super Smash Bros. 4, Core Mechanics To Remain Unchanged
- Cyberpunk 2077, and CD Projekt's next 'AAA RPG,' will both be out by 2021
- Cyberpunk 2077 will be out by 2021, alongside another CD Projekt Red unannounced title
- What it's like making living from designing Twitch emotes
- Classic WoW Release Date Speculated to Be in 2021
- Fortnite Playground Mode Remains Down After New Update; Patch Notes Released
- Crysis 3 minimum and recommended PC specs detailed
- Overwatch devs nerf McCree, Widowmaker; they felt like a 'must-pick, 'unstoppable'
Minimum wage likely to remain unchanged in 2021 have 312 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at August 6, 2020. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.