Fresh speculation that Kim Jong-un could be in a coma has renewed the debate over who would take his place if he met an early demise. The latest claim that the North Korean leader is in a coma has been dismissed, and state media has pictured him chairing a ruling party summit and surveying typhoon damage in recent days. North Korea has never publicly stated who would follow Kim in the event that he is unable to rule, but Pyongyang watchers have once again tipped his sister, Kim Yo-jong, as his likely successor, although perhaps only temporarily. There is one long shot, however – the siblings’ elusive and only surviving brother, Kim Jong-chul, who plays a support role for his brother, and is probably best known for his love of Eric Clapton and his 2015 visit to London to see the Brit in concert. Observers say Kim Jong-chul, who is 38 or 39, is not a viable option to take over the country which has been ruled by the Kim dynasty since it was founded after World War II. Experts recently told the BBC that he has never appeared interested in politics or power, and at most he could be… Read full this story
- Twitter Users Eviscerate Trump's Claim Kim Jong Un Will Honor 'Our Handshake'
- Trump Is Reportedly Sending New Pal Kim Jong Un An Awkward Gift
- Trump praises Kim Jong Un as honorable, refuses to explain why
- China fears Kim is moving out of its orbit as South Korea, US talks loom
- The secrets behind Kim Jong Un's personal piggy bank
- CIA: North Korean leader Kim Jong Un isn't crazy
- Trump demands credit for getting along with Kim Jong Un
- Pompeo meets top North Korean official Kim Yong Chol to ‘clarify’ details
- South Korea’s Leader Vouches for Kim’s Sincerity, as Critics See Deception
- South Korea’s President Played Matchmaker for Trump and Kim, But Will It End War or Start Another?
Kim Jong-un’s secretive older brother Kim Jong-chul who had 'warm heart of a girl' have 312 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at August 29, 2020. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.