Moscow: As the world reels under the rising COVID-19 cases, Russia’s Sechenov University has successfully completed the world’s first clinical trials of coronavirus vaccine on humans, media reports said on Sunday (July 12, 2020). The director of the Institute for Translational Medicine and Biotechnology Vadim Tarasov confirmed the development to Sputnik news. “Sechenov University has successfully completed tests on volunteers of the world`s first vaccine against coronavirus,” Tarasov said. He said the university had began clinical trials of the vaccine on June 18. The first group of volunteers would be discharged on Wednesday and the second on July 20. The vaccine has been produced by Gamalei Institute of Epidemiology and Microbiology in Russia. “The data obtained by the Gamalei National Research Center for Epidemiology and Microbiology, proves that volunteers of the first and second groups are forming an immune response after injections of the vaccine against the coronavirus,” an earlier statement of the Russian Defense Ministry said. The director of the Institute of Medical Parasitology, Tropical and Vector-Borne Diseases at Sechenov University Alexander Lukashev said the safety of this vaccine, in correspondance with the safety of other medicines available in the market, is confirmed. With this Russia has become the… Read full this story
- West Nile Virus Vaccine - The Rush for a Cure
- Domestic Terrorism Versus National Militarism
- 19 Reasons People Fail to Achieve Their Fitness Goals
- America's Secret Weapons: Mind Control and Biowarfare
- Selective Amnesia in International Justice
- XVII International AIDS Conference - 4 Precious Initiatives
- Adaptogens for Life - The Science Behind the Discovery of Adaptogens
- Two Comparative Models Of Cancer Prevention: Which Is the Better Model of Truth?
- Contributions by Mazzini, Cavour and Garibaldi to Italian Unification
- The Black Space Experience
Russia first nation to successfully complete human trials of coronavirus COVID-19 vaccine have 275 words, post on zeenews.india.com at July 12, 2020. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.