Home Two wheelers oi-Rahul Nagaraj By Rahul Nagaraj Published: Tuesday, July 14, 2020, 22:20 [IST] Honda Racing Corporation (HRC) have made two major announcements in their rider lineup for the 2021 season of MotoGP. First being the extension in the contract of Alex Marquez for two more years, while the second being the signing of Pol Espargaro. Starting off with the contract of Alex Marquez, HRC has announced a 2-year extension to the contract of the 24-year old former Moto2 World Champion. Completing the 2020 season, alongside his brother and eight-time MotoGP world champion Marc Marquez, Alex will move to the Honda’s satellite team – LCR Honda for the 2021 and 2022 MotoGP season. Talking about the extension in contract, Alex Marquez, stated, “I am very proud to announce my renewal with Honda Racing Corporation. HRC gave me the opportunity to arrive in MotoGP and I am glad to join the LCR Honda Team at the end of 2020 and compete in a big team with great experience in MotoGP. I want to thank HRC and the LCR Honda Team for their trust in me to be able to continue in the Honda family and I will work hard to… Read full this story
- Dempster Signs Contract Extension
- Alex Smith had multiple leg surgeries
- F1 - Ross's 'Brawn' Or Honda's 'Brains' - Who is the Real Beneficiary?
- The Raptors’ Kyle Lowry is signed, practising and ready to adjust to his latest role
- 49ers analysis: Why it’s OK Jalen Ramsey got traded to Rams
- The Life of David Beckham - His Road to Fame and Wealth
- A Biography of Ronaldinho
- In post-Kawhi era, Raptors experimenting with lineups
- The Remaking of the Seattle Mariners
- 2019 NFL trade tracker: Latest deals and rumors before the deadline
HRC Sign Pol Espargaro For 2021: Alex Marquez Moved To LCR Honda With 2-Year Contract Extension have 279 words, post on www.drivespark.com at July 14, 2020. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.