Source: Regan Gurung, used with permission Education systems across the globe are adapting to remote learning and digital platforms. Instructors and students alike are figuring out what it looks like to provide quality online learning. As summer courses continue and the first full semester of COVID-19 approaches this fall, here are some tips on engaging students and navigating e-learning. Regan A. R. Gurung , Ph.D., is Interim Executive Director of the Center for Teaching and Learning, Director of General Psychology program, Professor School of Psychological Science, Oregon State University. He is a social psychologist working on Applied Cognition in the classroom. He is the recipient of the American Psychological Foundation Charles L. Brewer Distinguished Teaching of Psychology Award. He is the author/co-author/editor/co-editor of An Evidence-Based Guide to College and University Teaching; Optimizing Teaching and Learning; Big Picture Pedagogy; Evidence-Based Teaching for Higher Education; Exploring Signature Pedagogies, Studying Like a Champion: Metacognition and Learning; Getting Culture: Incorporating Diversity Across the Curriculum . He is also the founding co-editor of Scholarship of teaching and learning in psychology . JA: How would you personally define digital education? RG: I see digital learning as any learning supported or conducted with the use of technology…. Read full this story
- Amazon Will Shut Down TenMarks and Its Digital Math and Writing Tools
- Still in the K-12 Jungle: Amazon Partners With Edhesive to Bring CS Education to Schools
- Turning ‘Google Maps for Education’ From Metaphor to Reality
- More Popular Than Gmail, Facebook and Instagram: The Education App That Hit #1 on the iOS Chart
- How Nontraditional Educators Will Influence Digital Learning #DLNchat
- Many Online Education Marketplaces Have Sputtered. Will Quizlet’s Pass the Test?
- Apple’s Strongest Case to Reclaim the Education Market Is Not the New iPad
- #DLNchat: How Could Artificial Intelligence Shape the Future of Higher Education?
- Why an iTunes Model for Online Learning Is Bad for Educators
- Can we spark a digital skills revolution for girls?
Get the Most Out of Digital Education have 316 words, post on www.psychologytoday.com at July 5, 2020. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.