The policy under which enterprises’ managers are paid based on the enterprises’ scale and numbers of workers is unreasonable, according to experts. The Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs (MOLISA) has set up a trial wage policy for three economic groups and general corporations – VNPT (post and telecommunication), Vietnam Airlines Corporation (VAC) and the Vietnam Air Traffic Management Corporation (VATM), under which the managers of the state-owned enterprises (SOEs) can receive up to VND70 million a month in basic wage. The policy under which enterprises’ managers are paid based on the enterprises’ scale and numbers of workers is unreasonable, according to experts. The trial policy is applied to some SOEs, not to private enterprises, so the contribution to the state budget needs to be considered as an important factor. Thanh Lich VN to develop large-scale SOEs The Government has asked the Ministry of Planning and Investment to build a project on developing large-scale State-owned enterprises (SOEs) to promote their role in the country’s socio-economic development. Ministries ask for permission to change SOE divestment plans Ministries are working to convince Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc to amend divestment plans at some large State-owned enterprises (SOEs).
- Long Thanh airport: 17 families receive $3 million compensation
- Execs at hard-hit Chaparral Energy to receive $2 million in retention bonuses
- Planned Parenthood Affiliates Received $80 Million in Paycheck Protection Program Loans
- Indonesia to receive 56 million USD from Norway for reducing emissions
- Coronavirus live updates: BART, Muni, SFO to receive $700 million in federal aid, Trump says
- Planned Parenthood affiliates improperly applied for, received $80 million in coronavirus stimulus funds, feds say
- Planned Parenthoods received $80 million in PPP loans. Now, the SBA wants it back.
- UAB stroke study receives $20 million grant
- AFM Musicians And Their Beneficiaries To Receive $99 Million In Early Residuals From Secondary Markets Fund
- Pay rise coming next week for everyone on minimum wage
SOE managers can receive up to VND70 million in basic wages have 311 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at June 3, 2020. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.