The billionaire ruler of Dubai ordered the abduction of his daughters and subjected his estranged wife to a campaign of fear and intimidation, a UK judge said in a ruling made public on Thursday. The ruling came after a high-profile custody battle between Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum and his ex-wife Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein, who now lives in London with her two children. Judge Andrew McFarlane of the UK High Court found that Sheikh Mohammed “acted in a manner from the end of 2018 which has been aimed at intimidating and frightening” his ex-wife. Princess Haya married Sheikh Mohammed in 2014, becoming one of his several wives. The couple has two children; Jalila, 12, and 8-year-old Zayed. Haya fled to London in April 2019 with her children, saying she feared for life amid threats and intimidation. She was believed to have had an affair with one of her British bodyguards and said she was “terrified” of her husband, who is also the vice-president and prime minister of the United Arab Emirates. Princess Haya, middle, fled to the UK in 2019 The threats, the judge said, continued even after she arrived in the UK. Sheikh Mohammed used the… Read full this story
- Prince Andrew Went Ahead with Jeffrey Epstein Interview Despite Caution from Ex-Wife and Daughter
- Nick Lachey responds to ex-wife Jessica Simpson's book saying 'we've all moved on'
- Justin Theroux Wishes Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston Happy Birthday & Says She's Triumphantly 'Grabbing 2020'
- Former Baton Rouge auto dealer ordered attack on son before ex-wife murdered, prosecutor says
- Former Baton Rouge auto dealer to stand trial for alleged 2015 murder-for-hire of ex-wife
- 'Not something I would normally do': Canada man burns 1 million dollars to avoid paying ex-wife
- Chris Tarrant's ex-wife Ingrid reveals how she swapped her husband for three PIGS... who roam freely and even join her on the sofa
- Anil Ambani to pay $100 mn in conditional order for Chinese banks: UK court
- Lesotho's First Lady is charged with murdering husband's ex-wife
- 'Happy Birthday B': Justin Theroux sends greetings to ex-wife Jennifer Aniston via Instagram as Friends star turns 51
Dubai ruler threatened ex-wife, abducted daughters, UK court says have 346 words, post on www.dw.com at June 3, 2020. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.