Seeking to restart its cricket season after weeks of inactivity owing to the coronavirus pandemic, the ECB recently announced that it would have in place bio-secure venues to host Pakistan and the West Indies later this summer. But batting great Dravid is not convinced with the concept of playing in a bio-secure environment. “It is a bit unrealistic to have things at the level, the ECB is talking about. Obviously, the ECB is very keen to conduct these series because they have had no other cricket…,” Dravid said during a webinar conducted in support of YUVA, a non-profit organisation. “Even if they are potentially able to create a bubble and manage it in that way, I think it will be impossible for everyone to do it with the kind of calendar that we have, with the travelling that you do on tours and the number of people involved,” he added. India’s tour could be used to test bio-bubble model to counter Covid-19: CSA Not just the ECB, even South Africa has suggested that the scheduled tour by India can be tried out in a bio-secure environment. “All of us are hoping that things will evolve with time and get better… Read full this story
- IPL 2018: Ricky Ponting knows how to get the best out of the players, feels Gautam Gambhir
- Nate Solder: Playing for Patriots 'can be cold,' but team was also very supportive of his son
- Cleveland Browns: Should Team Slow Play Quarterback Search?
- Playing Through the Whistle: The story of steel, football and American town Aliquippa
- Feeling the heat: Four NRL coaches in the line of fire
- Giants need to improve offense and road play for playoffs
- Tom Brady reportedly hasn't committed to playing in 2018, Patriots 'carrying on' without him
- New Kind of Dual Threat: Chad Thomas Is 'Gonna Win a Grammy' and Play on Sundays
- Good show in England can open senior team doors: Bawne
- Dismissed for nought without facing a ball?
Rahul Dravid feels playing in bio-secure environment is unrealistic have 319 words, post on www.mykhel.com at May 26, 2020. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.