Many of you have written in with some style and grooming queries. Here are my answers to some often asked questions both about grooming as well as dressing smart also. Decoding The Lead LookHair: Long. Styled to look messy with sharp strands all around. We used a hair wax to create the look. To remove hair wax from the hair, use warm water and an effective deep cleansing shampoo. Eyes: Deep set dark brown eyes.Brows: All natural. Almost joining at the centre to create a semi unibrow.Face: Two – day old shadow stubble over the lips and the chin.Model: GAURAV KAKKAR (a fitness model and personal trainer).Photograph: YATAN AHLUWALIAGrooming1. Hair colourQuestion: Should I colour my long hair?Answer: Colour your hair only if you must and as necessary. A single block colour is ideal for long hair. If your hair is dark – try going in for a light brown shade. Refrain from highlights though – as they can look both mass market and outdated!!! As colour strips the hair of its nutrients and moisture, use a conditioner each time (and after) you use any hair colour. You may choose to colour your hair at home with… Read full this story
- The 2015 Men’s Health Grooming Awards
- 3 Hollywood Grooming Tips You Won't Forget
- Your Daily Dose of Style News
- 10 Best New Style Websites for Men
- The Grooming Lessons of Idris Elba
- 5 Simple Grooming Tips For Looking Younger
- Is Your Favorite Grooming Advice Legit or Bogus? A Certified Grooming Expert Weighs In
- Your Top 10 Grooming Fails
- Steal Captain America's Style
- Q: What are the best multi-purpose grooming products?
Men’s style and grooming by Yatan Ahluwalia: Everything you wanted to know about skincare and style have 262 words, post on www.hindustantimes.com at April 12, 2020. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.