Joe Biden’s presidential campaign has put out a new set of talking points for campaign surrogates to use in order to pan President Donald Trump’s response to the coronavirus pandemic. Axios obtained a memo written by deputy campaign manager Kate Bedingfield, which advises Biden’s Democratic allies to crucify Trump’s handling of the crisis. ‘Donald Trump has failed us on a historic scale, responsible for unimaginable pain and suffering – and we need to be clear and unshakeable in communicating this to the American people,’ Bedingfield advised. Joe Biden’s campaign is advising Democratic surrogates to hit President Trump hard on his response to the coronavirus pandemic Axios obtained a memo penned by Deputy Campaign Manager Kate Bedingfield that said the president was responsible for ‘unimaginable pain and suffering’ Biden’s campaign said President Trump’s response can be discussed using the four Cs: believing China, instituting a cover-up, chaos and corporate favoritism Bedingfield said she penned the memo because, ‘Many of you have asked for guidance on how to communicate to the American people a way of understanding the scope and nature of Donald Trump’s failed handling of the coronavirus.’ ‘One of the worst policy mistakes any president has made in our history,’ she… Read full this story
- Joe Biden calls for a constitutional amendment to publicly finance elections as he unveils ethics plan to 'ensure no future president can ever abuse the office for personal gain'
- Rudy Giuliani's arrested associate met Donald Trump BEFORE he even began his campaign, new photograph shows - and was at invite-only election night celebration
- Opinion: For the good of the country, Joe Biden has to go
- Joe Biden's son Hunter announces resignation from Chinese firm amid impeachment row
- What Joe Biden Needs to Do at the Debate
- Google, Facebook, and Twitter Tell Biden Campaign They Won't Remove Defamatory Trump Ad
- BREAKING: Hunter Biden steps down from board of Chinese equity firm after Trump accused him of corruption over claims he made $1.5BN in Beijing during his father's time in office - and swears he'll give up foreign work entirely if Joe Biden wins office
- Harry Dunn's parents say they will only meet US wife accused of killing the 19-year-old in a crash IF she promises to surrender and return to Britain
- Joe Biden’s race against time
- Impeachment: Donald Trump says no cooperation with Nancy Pelosi
Joe Biden's campaign says Donald Trump is responsible for 'unimaginable pain and suffering' accusing him of 'failing on a historic scale' by 'buying China's spin' and then lying to the American people have 389 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at April 22, 2020. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.