Press release from Grace Farms Foundation: Grace Farms Foundation has announced the Grace Farms Relief Fund for Connecticut, established with private donations totaling $2.5 million to help address the critical shortage of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for health care workers in Fairfield and New Haven counties. Grace Farms Foundation has also organized the Grace Farms Alliance Against COVID-19, an effort comprised of more than half a dozen partner organizations, including Town of New Canaan Emergency Management, Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc., Ningxia Yanbao Foundation, and Helena Foundation to fight the COVID-19 pandemic. The scarcity of PPE for health care workers has become a dire need in hospitals and municipalities across the country. In response to these desperate and life-threatening conditions, Grace Farms Foundation is using its knowledge of complex global supply chains and unique ability to convene partners across sectors to help. Through the collective and all-in efforts of the Grace Farms Relief Fund for Connecticut and Grace Farms Alliance Against COVID-19, the Foundation has been able to source, purchase, and deliver respirator masks and other medical necessities, effectively navigating complex bureaucratic roadblocks around the world.As of today, 120,000 respirator masks, including more than 40,000 N95 masks and 80,000 KN95 masks… Read full this story
- Fort Collins breweries help Sierra Nevada raise $15 million for Camp Fire relief
- Disaster relief done right: 4 mistakes people make when trying to help after a disaster
- How his grandmother's hummus recipe is providing relief to refugee children
- Kochs take 'breather' from politics, launch new education initiative
- Courtney: Tolland School Illustrates Available Foundation Funds
- Op-Ed: 'Tolls: What is the Big Deal CT?' by Toni Boucher
- Can this radical approach to dairies save U.S. farms?
- Vernon, Ellington, Stafford Receive Crumbling Foundation Grant
- Why did the Rockefeller Foundation just unceremoniously end its successful resilience program?
- Savor your sweet corn: Pewaukee's Swan View Farm is selling land to subdivision developer
Grace Farms Foundation Launches Relief Fund For CT have 302 words, post on patch.com at April 5, 2020. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.