NEW DELHI: BJP president J P Nadda asked party workers to give up one meal to show solidarity with people facing hardships during the ongoing lockdown to mark the organisation’s foundation day on Monday Nadda issued a set of directives to party workers, and Prime Minister Narendra Modi tweeted it, urging them to follow these guidelines. “We mark our Party’s 40th Anniversary when India is battling COVID-19. I appeal to BJP Karyakartas to follow the set of guidelines from our Party President J PNadda Ji, help those in need and reaffirm the importance of social distancing. Let’s make India COVID-19 free,” Modi said Nadda has urged party workers to provide food packets to the needy, distribute home-made face covers and get signatures of people to express gratitude to emergency staff, from health professionals to sanitation workers and police besides bank and postal employees among others, working during the lockdown to combat the coronavirus pandemic They must maintain social distancing, he said “All BJP Karyakartas (workers) to give up one meal on our Foundation Day as a way to show solidarity with people facing hardships during the lockdown,” one of his directions said “In the next one week, put a system… Read full this story
- Dozens protest in Seoul to mark 'dog meat day' in South Korea
- Museum of London opens archive to mark National Pigeon Day
- Akel marks anniversary of first communist party
- Dieters ‘should set calorie limit per meal rather than per day’
- Sao Paulo marks annual 'Turkish Day'
- Ukraine marks Air Force Day, leaders greet servicemen, veterans
- Ukrainians mark National Flag Day
- Holiday club visits farm to mark World Milk Day
- Social integration events marking World Refugee Day
- Coventry school road shuts to mark Clean Air Day
Give up one meal to mark BJP foundation day: Nadda to party workers have 296 words, post on economictimes.indiatimes.com at April 6, 2020. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.