By Nick Valdez – March 20, 2020 09:29 pm EDT Share 0 Comments 0 Ever since Bleach came to an end several years ago (although the anime has confirmed that it’s on the way back), fans were wondering what kind of series Tite Kubo would be releasing next. We got a tease of what kind of creative energy was burning in Kubo’s mind back in 2018 with the surprising one-shot Burn The Witch. Not only was this one-shot connected to Kubo’s previous work Bleach, but teased a much larger world surrounding it. The editors at Shonen Jump felt the same way as well as they wanted Kubo to turn it not only into a new series but an anime as well. Noting that the decision for Burn The Witch into a new anime came first, they wanted Kubo to also craft a full series so that there would be more for the anime to explore. Confirming earlier reports of a new anime film for Burn The Witch, the 20th Anniversary livestream also coupled the announcement for this project by confirming it would be Kubo’s next full series. “BURN THE WITCH” anime announcement PV pic.twitter.com/ntZLDbbbxt — A.I.R (Anime Intelligence (and) Research)… Read full this story
- Promare Staff Reveals Which Studio Trigger, Gainax Series They'd Revisit
- What Shows Will Netflix Cancel Next?
- Game of Thrones revisited: 7 storylines set in motion in season 1
- Celebrity deaths in 2016: Famous faces gone too soon - from George Michael and Carrie Fisher to Prince and David Bowie
- Promare Expands U.S Theatrical Screening Dates
- J-Pop's dream factory
- The Hill's Morning Report - Trump, Biden go toe-to-toe in Iowa
- Promare Crosses Major U.S. Box Office Milestone
- Studio Trigger Staff Reveals Why the Company Decided to Make Promare
- The Hill's Morning Report — Harris brings her A game to Miami debate
Tite Kubo's Burn the Witch Officially Confirmed as Bleach Creator's Next Series have 296 words, post on comicbook.com at March 20, 2020. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.