The VN-Index fell 1.11 per cent to close at 659.21 points on Tuesday (March 24). — VNS Photo Van Chau The Ho Chi Minh Stock Exchange and securities companies have specific plans to ensure smooth market operations amid the novel COVID-19 outbreak. From March 30, SSI Securities Corporation plans to trial working completely online and suspending transactions at the branch in HCM City. VNDirect Securities Joint Stock Company has also tested work from home for its employees so that it can shift online. As soon as the epidemic broke out, it set up safety regulations and tested remote working scenarios for its employees, it said. Rong Viet Securities Joint Stock Company said its staff would only work 50 per cent of the time in office and the rest from home. Meanwhile, stock prices continued their downward plunge on both exchanges in March as they tracked the global downtrend caused by the pandemic. In Ha Noi, MB Securities Co (MBS) on Friday closed all trading offices and switched to online work to prevent the spread of the coronavirus in Viet Nam. “The shutdown is temporary to stop physical contact between employees and customers. Trading offices will be closed until April 5,”… Read full this story
- Can Winston Churchill’s grandson save Serco? And is it worth saving?
- Full text: Warren Buffett’s annual letter to Berkshire Hathaway shareholders
- Ex-Groupon boss who started out selling clothes in the school playground reveals how he built a global career after leaving Essex for Tenerife aged 16 with just £50 in his pocket
- 'We cannot protect everyone': New environment secretary George Eustice warns over climate change as Storm Dennis brings worst flooding for a generation
- Facing The New Decade: Letter to young Nigerians by Prof Yemi Osinbajo
Stock market, securities companies to tell employees to work from home have 280 words, post on bizhub.vn at March 30, 2020. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.