Highlands Coffee announced suspending stay-in service at its stores in Ho Chi Minh City until the end of March Highlands Coffee has just announced to halt all services at its stores, excepting take away, as of the end of March 31. During this time, the cafés will only serve for takeaway and online order via food delivery applications. Similarly, Starbucks has also temporarily halted serving customers at its stores in the city until the end of the month. The Coffee House has also begun offering home delivery to keep the virus from spreading. Under the impact of the health crisis, Ho Chi Minh City authorities on March 15 issued a decision to close several business establishments like cinemas, massage parlours, bars and clubs, internet cafés, and karaoke bars, among others. The ban has put a string of businesses on the edge, specifically cinema operators like CJ CGV that has stopped operations in the city for nearly two weeks. More telling is that its major cineplexes are located at shopping malls which house a great number of restaurants and coffee stores like Highlands Coffee and Starbucks. Young people tend to visit cafés after a meal at the restaurants or enjoying a movie at the… Read full this story
- Switzerland ends wartime emergency coffee stockpiling
- Delight as crowds flock to new Next store in Horsham town centre
- Dad brews up coffee 'world first'
- New concept charity store with furniture and electrical goods opens at Doncaster retail park
- Man and woman dead in village house fire
- Larne Housing Executive office opening hours cut to three days
- Fionola Meredith: Why it's high time councils stop blowing cash on lavish, self-indulgent awards events
- Record Store Day 2019 – when is it, what are the best releases and how can I find a list of the shops taking part?
- Carpetright to close Plymouth store
- Sale of 26 stores leads to £7m profit for Argento parent company
Highlands Coffee, Starbucks, and The Coffee Houses stop serving at stores for COVID-19 have 322 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at March 26, 2020. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.