Donald Trump Jr., the president’s eldest son, on Sunday challenged former Vice President Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden to a public debate over which son has “profited” off their fathers’ government service.In a preview of Axios on HBO interview that was scheduled to air Sunday evening, Trump Jr. told host Jim VandeHei, who’s also the co-founder and CEO of the news website Axios, that he wants to debate Biden and offered to do it on his show.When asked by VandeHei to describe the “attacks” Biden’s father could face from Republicans during the 2020 race, Trump Jr. said: “You have a guy that’s telling us he’s going to do all these things, but he’s been in politics for 50 years, why hasn’t he done it then? … If Donald Trump mixed up Iowa and Ohio once… Joe Biden doesn’t know what state he’s in 50 percent of the time, if Donald Trump did the equivalent, you would not hear anything other than that.”VandeHei asked whether Hunter Biden’s controversies in Ukraine would be “a part of” the attacks.”It’s gotta be a big part,” Trump Jr. said. “I was an international business person before my father got into politics, that’s what we did…. Read full this story
- You're a 'pot calling the kettle black,' Democrat tells Matt Gaetz after the Donald Trump loyalist details Hunter Biden's drug use despite having his own DUI arrest
- Donald Trump Jr. got approval to hunt an endangered sheep days after he killed it
- Trysts with trolls: Not just Donald Trump, Ivanka, Donald Trump Jr have also faced the wrath of social media
- 'How dare you?' Donald Trump Jr. criticizes Time for 'marketing gimmick' of naming eco-warrior Greta Thunberg as its person of the year
- 'Joe is not playing with a full deck' says Donald Trump as Biden escalates attack on president - but is tripped up by his own gaffes including saying 'poor kids are as bright and talented as white kids'
- Donald Trump claims 'the people are DISGUSTED' and his fundraising is 'through the roof' as Democrats pass two articles of impeachment in just seven minutes and set up full House vote next week
- What is Hunter Biden's Net Worth? Joe Biden's Son Worked as a Lobbyist, Hedge Fund Owner, Consultant
- Donald Trump rages against 'stone-cold crooked' Joe Biden after claiming he's 'less smart now than he ever was' in wild White House defense of his 'perfect' Ukraine call
- Donald Trump has ALREADY 'raised' Joe Biden with China's president Xi in call stashed on same secret server as Ukraine transcript - and said he would keep QUIET about crackdown in Hong Kong during trade talks
- 'I'm not going anywhere!' Furious Joe Biden vows that Donald Trump will 'not destroy me' amid the Ukraine impeachment scandal hours after the president called him and his son Hunter 'stone-cold crooked'
Donald Trump Jr. Challenges Hunter Biden to Debate Who 'Profited' Off of Their Fathers' Government Service have 478 words, post on www.newsweek.com at March 8, 2020. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.