While Hollywood has deferred releases and cancelled outdoor shoots, Bollywood is resorting to wait-and-watch strategy for upcoming films. It has been a frantic few days at Rohit Shetty’s Andheri office. The filmmaker is currently juggling post-production of his upcoming Akshay Kumar-starrer Sooryavanshi with meetings to decide its release date. The daily discussions are also attended by the actor, along with producer Karan Johar and Shibasish Sarkar, CEO, Reliance Entertainment. The team unveiled the trailer with a star-studded event on March 2, but is yet to release a new promo. while a song launch has been deferred. While the cop-drama is slated to arrive on March 24, Shibasish also has Kabir Khan’s Ranveer Singh-fronted ’83 coming out on April 10. There were plans of a trailer launch for the sports-drama on March 11, with the real and reel cricketers assembling at the MMRDA Grounds, which was cancelled recently. Radhe: Your Most Wanted Bhai, A still from Sooryavanshi Now, amid the globally intensifying coronavirus scare— the confirmed number of cases in India reportedly touched 60 on Wednesday—buzz is, both the films could be postponed. “We haven’t changed the release dates yet, but talks are on as the situation is changing every few… Read full this story
- Mr Lele gets a release date
- New strain of coronavirus behind lung infections in China
- Kangana Ranaut’s Mental Hai Kya vs Hrithik Roshan’s Super 30: Producer Ekta Kapoor says ‘there’ll be no mud-slinging’
- Salman Khan Announces Next Film Titled 'Kabhi Eid Kabhi Diwali', To Release in 2021
- Bombay HC clears Chhapaak's release; says 'No copyright on real-life events'
- Vikram Bhatt's 'Hacked' that features Hina Khan to release on 7th Febraury 2020
- Madras HC restrains release of Rajinikanth-starrer 'Darbar' in Malaysia after producer failed to pay Rs 23 cr to distributor
- Bollywood Film ‘Chhapaak’ Makes Serious Splash
- Telugu star Allu Arjun yet to get 'great' Bollywood offers
- Flying high: how Bird Box became Netflix's biggest hit to date
Coronavirus outbreak impact: Bollywood producers mulling over release dates have 312 words, post on ahmedabadmirror.indiatimes.com at March 12, 2020. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.