The Prime Minister has set the goal of exporting $300 billion worth of products this year, but with the coronavirus outbreak, this proves to be an impossible mission. Since the day coronavirus appeared in Vietnam, Minister of Industry and Trade Tran Tuan Anh has held many meetings to discuss solutions to both prevent the epidemic and maintain production and business. The Prime Minister has set the goal of exporting $300 billion worth of products this year, but with the coronavirus outbreak, this proves to be an impossible mission. Chinh, at a February 7 meeting, mentioned the transport of farm produce to China by sea. However, to do this, Vietnamese enterprises need to export products through official channels, not across border gates. M. Ha Traders, exporters advised not to transport produce to northern border gates The Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development has asked local exporters to suspend the transport of farm produce to the northern border gates. The path to $500 billion import/export turnover Just within five years, from 2015 to 2019, Vietnam’s import/export turnover reached $2.106 trillion, which was higher than the total import/export turnover of the 15 years before.
- Export turnover of Vietnamese farm produce to South Korea remains low
- Two-month pepper export turnover reaches 138.8 million USD
- Vietnam, Argentina target 5 billion USD in bilateral trade value
- Vietnam vows to create optimal conditions for French firms: top legislator
- Vietnam attracts over 29 billion USD in FDI in ten months
- Vietnam's Jan-April coffee exports at 629,000 tonnes, down 13.5 pct y/y
- Vietnam vows to force YouTubers to pay tax
- Vietnam vows to join efforts in marine debris combat
- Bank loans to BOT, BT infrastructure projects in Vietnam worth $4.72 billion
- How to Halt Global Warming for $300 Billion
Vietnam vows to obtain $300 billion in export turnover have 283 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at February 14, 2020. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.