Kate Garraway has said that Myles Stephenson is still in a bad way after a brutal snowboarding accident left him with two broken ribs, concussion and a ruptured spleen. Speaking on Good Morning Britain about her new Saturday show, in which will star her I’m A Celebrity co-star Myles, she gave an update on the 28-year-old Rak Su singer’s condition. Myles landed in ICU after being involved in a snowboarding accident in Pada de la Casa in Andorra. Asked by presenter Susanna Reid whether Myles was ok, Kate said: “No he’s not!” Susanna questioned: “Is he out of the hospital?” Kate replied: “In the jungle he was utterly fearless, he was one of those begging to do a trial, he loves all of that. And he’s been snowboarding and had a really bad snowboarding accident. “Broke some ribs, concussed, ruptured spleen, even did some of his internal organs [in]. I think he is still very unwell! “So we’re keeping everything crossed.” Read More Showbiz editor’s picks Ben Shephard asked: “Have they delayed the start of the show to make sure he’s going to be there?” “No,” Kate replied, jokingly adding: “We’re plowing on without him! “It’s called Breakfast at Garraway’s,… Read full this story
- Jessie Bardwell case: Was Texas woman's death an accident or murder?
- There are no happy accidents
- Kenya: Crash Pilot 'Misled' By JKIA Air Controllers, Say Colleagues
- Kenya: Mwarabu Fighter's Freak Accident Leaves Diamond Without Bodyguard
- He sounded baffled on TV about a body found in a creek. Police say he knew it was his mom.
- Africa: The Reality of Suicide and the Tragedy of Stigma in Our Black African Communities
- NBA draft grades... years later: How grading of recent Pacers' picks holds up
- Africa: Robbie Williams to Perform At World Cup Opening Ceremony
- Parents of Westlake shooting victim question whether incident was intentional
- This Case Could Be a Game Changer in Cities’ Lawsuits Against Big Oil
Myles Stephenson in a 'bad way' after brutal snowboarding accident, says Kate Garraway have 323 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at February 27, 2020. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.